Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!


First and foremost, I wanted to reach out to each and everyone of you to say Thank You for your business and your support to help make 2010 a successful year for Southern Cross Candles.

My dreams of running a small business would not be possible without the continued support of all of you, my loyal customers. Without you, none of this would be possible.

As a token of my appreciation, I would personally like to offer each of you a "Free Gift" with your next purchase from Southern Cross Candles.

Please take the time to reference your gift code of SCC1313 with your next purchase and I will be more than happy to include this Free Gift to say "Thank You" for all your support.

To all of my loyal customers, here's to a joyful and prosperous 2011 and once again, THANK YOU for shopping with Southern Cross Candles.

Happy New Year!

Jennifer...

No comments:

Post a Comment